- This topic is empty.
at #3987Tingting ZhangKeymaster
Spacechips has taught Space Electronics to over 600 space professionals in 12 countries, including 40 companies and 6 agencies!
Spacechips three-day online training course on Space Electronics will take place from Monday 30th of November to Wednesday 2nd December, to help you understand satellite sub-systems and to develop local capability and expertise, see: http://spacechips.co.uk/training_services
The three-day training course is suitable for small-satellite design engineers, system integrators, system engineers, project/program managers, procurement staff, QA, space agencies, component suppliers, distributors and FAEs.
What you will learn to benefit immediate and future projects?
- How to design Space Electronics right-first-time, to cost and schedule, preventing
over-engineering, delivering late and spending too much.
- The differences between all space-grade FPGAs and how to select the most suitable device for your next project. A comparison of FPGAs implementing spacecraft IP including devices from Microsemi, Xilinx, Cobham, Atmel and NanoXplore! Which low-cost, COTS FPGAs are suitable for satellites and why?
- How to use and select low-cost COTS parts and which COTS FPGAs, ADCs/DACs and Power devices can you reliably use for space applications.
- How to reduce the size, cost, weight and power consumption of satellite transponders using IF/RF ADCs and DACs.
- How to test small-satellite payloads efficiently, cost effectively and get to launch quickly?
- The differences between isolated DC-DCs, linear and switching POLs, and how to select the most suitable device for your next small satellite. Which parts not to use?
- Right-first-time avionics design: component placement, routing, layout and design-for-EMC using optimum PCB stack-up, thermal management and pre & post-layout verification – how to ensure your Space Electronics will be delivered to cost and schedule!
A three-day programme will be offered comprising our FPGA, Mixed-Signal and Power courses. You can book any individual course, any two, or the complete three-day training which is attached. The courses include videos, demonstrations of test equipment and EDA software solving real problems currently being faced by the space industry. Places can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our training courses are unique and not offered by anyone else in the world! Numbers are limited to give you a personal and interactive education experience, and all attendees receive a personal bound copy of the training notes containing almost 900 slides.
The three-day course will be taught by our CEO, Dr. Rajan Bedi. Previously, Rajan headed Mixed-Signal Space Electronics Design at Airbus Defence & Space in the UK for twelve years designing the Space Electronics for telecommunication, Earth-Observation, navigation and science missions. Rajan is also the author of, Out-of-this-World-Design, the award-winning, free blog on Space Electronics, which has been read over three million times. Rajan has designed Space Electronics for over 70 missions.
Contact: email@example.com for detailed syllabus, pricing and testimonials.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.